Based on 20 bikes at Midtown and 50 bikes at Brickell
Up to 10 riders in Midtown and 25 riders in Brickell in a single class
$200 to $500 (depending on the studio, average $20 per bike)
$360 to $900 off peak (depending on studio, average $18 per bike)
$440 to $1100 peak (depending on studio, average $22 per bike)
$300-$750 (depending on the size of the organization & studio, $15 per bike)
All rides include:
• Concierge service to ensure effortless booking process
• 45-minute signature class + instructor + staff
• Sweat towels (cool eucalyptus towels also included with private rides)
• Shoes + water
• Free Parking
• Smoothie samples (private rides only – option to add full smoothie package to all rides)
• Post ride champagne toast (social bookings)
By taking a strategic approach to health and wellness, your company can develop a happier, healthier, more productive workforce of employees. In turn your employees will be truly invested in your organization because they know you care about them!
At RedBike we offer the following programs for Corporations:
• Private Rides (the studio’s all yours!)
• Group Bookings (smaller groups that take up less than a full class)
• Employee Wellness Programs (bulk class buys for employees to utilize)
• Corporate Gifting (#sweatworking)
When you’re focused on your employees’ wellbeing, everyone wins! Your teams will become stronger both in the cycling studio and at work!
No celebration is too big or small! It’s really about taking a beat (or a few beats in a 45-minute cycling class) to notice and appreciate the good stuff in life!
We offer private rides or group books for every special event or milestone you want to celebrate. Contact us to create customized experiences for:
• Birthday Rides
(Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Quinceañeras, Sweet 16s and other milestone birthdays)
• Bachelorette/Bride/Engagement Rides
• Career Moves (new job/promotion/starting a business/retirement)
• Cultural traditions
Let us help you celebrate everything worth celebrating in life! You bring the riders, we’ll bring the cycling and the champagne!¡Dalé!